Thursday, October 25, 2012

Other Half of Photo Shoot!

Hey guys! Phew I have been busy this week! Im right in the middle of the great book I'm reading about a prince and a princess- well....that's another story. Now im here to show you the rest of the pictures that Snow White and I had taken. :)
Up a tree! ;)
Didnt mean to post so many pictures of myself, I just didnt know which angle was the best quality. :)
Thats it! That was a very fun day, and I hope we can do it again. I know these pictures are not the best quality, but I decided to give them a shot. I also tried not editing them at all, so let me know what you all like best, edited, or not. :) Im off to finish my book, but I will post again soon! Thanks :) - Belle

2 comments:

  1. Yay! But I can't follow your blog because it has no follower's widget. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please add a follower button?

    ReplyDelete